lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010

La Canción De La Semana "WHERE YOU ARE" Rahsaan Patterson

Otra de mi chico favorito; Rahsaan Patterson. A la espera casi inminente de su próximo álbum dejo esta semana otra de sus fabulosas canciones, pertenecientes a su primer disco de 1997. "Where You Are" fue el segundo single de aquel disco y es una preciosa canción de amor llena de soul y elegancia.

Feliz escucha y feliz semana...


Baby forgive me
For making you wait so long
Girl please believe that
It is due to my lack of funds
Baby I swear, I am going to find a way to get out of here
Cause I want to be where you´re

(Chorus)
I have got to get to where you´re
Cause I cannot stand bein apart, from you
Just to think of your smile sooths my soul for a while girl its true
I have have got to get to where you´re
I will take a bus plane train or car
All I know is that I must find a way to get to where you´re

(Oh)
Oh what a feeling
(Hey)
Oh what a sweet suprise
(Hey)
Right here in front of me
(Hey)
Staring into your eyes
Baby tonight, I will hitch a ride & leave everything behind
Cause I want to be where you´re

Chorus

I have got to get to
Ooh I have have got to
Get to where you´re
I have have got to get to
I have have got to have got to get where you´re
Where you´re
Oh

Uhm Uhm Uhm Uhm Uhm uh uh uh
Babe

Chorus 3x

No hay comentarios: